I was raised by parents who were intensely interested in their ancestors. Through their research, which began in the late 1950s, and the research I have continued since 1998, many more ancestors have been found than were previously known. It's a great feeling to find our long deceased ancestors. DNA has played a significant role in proving relationships.
I am a genealogist; I also work in production and design for a local greenhouse company. The greenhouse gets me out of the house, and away from my computer.
I don't do memorials for numbers, I couldn't care less about that.
I hope some of my memorials are helpful to others. A good percentage of my memorials are directly, or distantly, related to my husband or myself.
Remember, you can post photos without maintaining the memorial, and I will be happy to update.
Please send an edit rather than posting information in the flower section.
****NOTE TO SELF: Adding link from one memorial to another:
1) Replace underscore with Less-than sign at the BEGINNING
2) Replace FaG number for xxxxxxx
3) Replace underscore with Greater-than sign before Name
3) Replace underscore with Less-than sign AFTER name
4) Replace underscore with Greater-than sign at the END
6) Add Name of deceased in "Name" area
Search memorial contributions by Janice Peay