Dan Oh

Member for
16 years · 16 days
Find a Grave ID


If you are sending me dates or data based on the death certificate, add the death certificate to the entry. Nothing like having the whole story on the page.

I will transfer any entry I've made to your care- I don't care what your relationship or reason. I'm not related to any of my entries except a very few. My effort is documentation and finding the lost among the stones.

It might be helpful to others to cite the source of requested updates; But even that omission won't stop the update.

How to Request a TRANSFER
*Note: You must be logged in for this procedure to work:

1. Click on the "Suggest Edits" under the name and dates.

2. Scroll down to the "SUGGEST OTHER CORRECTIONS...."

3. Type the word "TRANSFER" in the message box

4. click Send Message.

That gives me ALL the information I need to make the transfer.

Living in Northern Chester County, Pennsylvania,
"I See Dead People."

Support Your Local Historical Society! I Do.


No Find a Grave members followed yet.

Search memorial contributions by Dan Oh




31 Memorials

Correction Watch List

0 Memorials


16 Memorials