It is not necessary to ask my permission to use any photos that I have added to the memorials for your family members. If using any of my photos, please make sure that they are attributed to me so that future researchers can contact me for additional information.
1. It is indeed a desirable thing to be well descended but the glory belongs to our ancestors."
2. Every name ... is a lightning stroke to some heart, and breaks like thunder over some home, and falls a long black shadow upon some hearthstone.
Gettysburg Compiler, 07 July 1863, on the killed and wounded at Gettysburg.
3. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did- in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
4. Pale death with an impartial foot knocks at the hovels of the poor and the palaces of kings.
5. I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
6. What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
7. The only truly dead are those who have been forgotten.
8. When you're dead, you're dead. That's it.
Search memorial contributions by Steven C. Guy