Hey! Welcome to my Find-A-Grave page. I'm so glad you stopped by. I am passionate about researching my family history. Please feel free to browse my virtual cemeteries, if you find someone who belongs to you as well, give me a shout and welcome to the Family!
Here's just a bit of info I thought you should know...
Did you know...?
1) >>> You CAN add a Memorial using an obituary as long as it states the exact burial location.
2) >>> Using multiple spellings or no dates can often help you find someone in a cemetery. Tombstones can be difficult to read, especially older ones, so there might be some inaccuracy.
3) >>> You can use the Edit feature to add everything from plot location to correct spelling, and it's incredibly easy to do so!
Guidelines for the Memorials I've Created...
1) >>> If you have updates or edits, please use the 'Edit' Tab on the individual's Memorial page. Bear in mind that I will need some sort of proof for the change, as I've done extensive research for each individual and am fairly certain of my information.
2) >>> As all of the Memorial's I've created are direct ancestors of mine, the chances of their being transferred are a slim possibility. You can still ask, but I won't guarantee their transfer. Thanks for understanding.
3) >>> You have my permission to copy and use any of my photo's or scanned images for your own purpose. I only ask that you credit me, and link back to the Memorial you found it on, so that other family members might be able to see the original and ask me questions if they want to.
Various Pet Peeves & Sources of General Irritation...
1) >>> Deliberately creating a Duplicate memorial because you don't want to deal with asking to get the other updated, the other was created with an obituary, or you simply wanted to make one (& control it) yourself.
2) >>> Refusing to delete your Duplicate Memorial when asked, because, again, you want to control it.
3) >>> Refusing to update a Memorial because someone forgot to put a . next to a middle initial.