Member for
8 years · 7 months · 23 days
Find a Grave ID


Just getting back into the game after a year off (2019) to deal with personal issues.

I have been interested in Genealogy since I discovered I had a relative who died at the Alamo. Turned out to be a GGF. After attempting to get into SRT (Sons of the Republic of Texas). I could not come up with a Marriage Certificate so I am still searching.

My profile image is 56 years ago. My appearance has changed but my Heart has not.

I have a Family Tree with Ancestry containing over 112,000 'Blood' relatives and spouses. It grows daily because of FAG and trying to keep up with DNA, 1500 match connections to date. I lose a family group occasionally thanks to other members keeping me on track.

I transfer NEW memorials I create to the manager/contributors I feel are most associated with the Family Group(and younger than I).

To suggest a correction (SAC) click on the edit tab of the memorial that needs to be corrected. Then click on the link which best describes where your edit should occur. Enter your correction, when you're done, click submit edit. Your request will be sent to the manager of the memorial and will appear in the managers' profile under the Edits tab.

Managers will no longer receive emails. They must go directly to their profile page and click on the Edits tab. Managers can approve, deny or ignore, suggested corrections. It's quick and easy!

The exception:
Requesting a transfer, adding family links, or other corrections are still handled the same way. Click on "suggest any other correction or addition," type your message and press "send this message." The manager of the memorial will receive an email.

Search memorial contributions by jackdowns61