Member for
5 years · 10 months · 18 days
Find A Grave ID


If you have a correction or request please take the following steps to reach me:1. Return to the memorial page of the ancestor in question.2. Click the "Edit" tab. 3. Look under the heading "Suggest a correction or addition" and click the "Suggest any other correction or addition" tab and fill out as thoroughly as possible. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks,Tom and Denise Pierle

Search memorial contributions by Pruett/Pierle