Dori Emerson Lloyd

Member for
4 years · 10 months · 23 days
Find A Grave ID
48238201

Bio

I am a taphophile. :-] I've been researching my family history for many years, and one thing is for sure, I am an American--at least 90% of my family was here before the Revolutionary War. (The other 10% I haven't found yet!) Onward to the past!

About the Memorials I have put up... Although I did not think I would find many Cemeteries in my area that had not already been archived, I have. I am more than happy to transfer these memorials, since I know nearly none of those people for whom I have created... them... (is something dangling there???) Anyway, don't be shy, please ask! Also, if I put up any photos you are welcome to use them for whatever purposes.

I have a Facebook Group for the descendants of Isham and Peter McKinney and their wives, Priscilla and "Unknown" Sineath. Please leave a message for me or email me if you are interested in joining this group. Thanks!

Search memorial contributions by Dori Emerson Lloyd

Advertisement