TRANSFER POLICY: YES! I WILL TRANSFER! *PLEASE PLEASE* ASK ME FOR TRANSFERS! I'm not trying to get a high number of memorials!
1. I DO NOT apply Find a Grave's relationship recommendation. Whether the individual is your family, friend, neighbor or even just someone you are researching - I will transfer the memorial to you if you ask. I am not related to any of these people whose memorials I've created. Ask for multiple or even a dozen or more, I'm not bothered at all and am glad when they find a home.
2. I LOVE people sending bio info and will gladly enter the info you send into the memorials. I will accept corrections, suggestions, and encourage floral memorials or anything else respectful! YES I WILL ADD OBITS TO MEMORIALS. Since they were published in the newspaper, and thus were not private, I will put them up. If people didn't want them out there, they wouldn't have had them published. I think the people who claim privacy for the living and thus refuse to post them are missing that point.
3. Do not feel obligated to send me a message telling me your source unless you want that added to the memorial.
4. I have not taken many pictures, but any gravestone photos I have taken are public domain and can be used in any manner *without attribution.*
5. IMPORTANT NOTE - THERE PROBABLY WILL BE A DELAY: My health is poor, and it takes me a while to transfer or add/change the info you submit. I deeply apologize for this, but despite any delay I *will* transfer & make changes to anything you ask for. I promise!
6. Finally, I unfortunately know nothing about these individuals so I cannot give you any info beyond what is on my memorial. I recommend you look at FamilySearch, which is free and may give more info on your person. The exception is anyone in Clintonville, WI, who I may have more info on.
I unfortunately have had really bad experiences with controlling people on Find a Grave, and all I can do is try to be different and make YOUR experience here better!!
Thank you all for all of your work in remembering those who might have been forgotten. Also your kind words about my policies and health have been much appreciated.
When asking for a transfer please give me date of death or Find A Grave memorial number. Ask for a transfer through edit/"other Corrections"
Search memorial contributions by Not Forgotten - Wis.