* I DO NOT post or submit anything to Find-a-Grave Memorials that is not already available elsewhere online.
* All obituaries are copyright, and provided courtesy of, their respectful owners. Whenever possible, citations are included with obituaries that include the publication date and source of the obituary.
* Obituaries, or transcriptions of obituaries, are verbatim to the original published article[s].
* I do not correct spelling or typos but may provide additional notes indicating incorrect information.
* If you discover your information appears in an obituary and would like it removed, please contact me directly using the email address below.
* I have digital images of almost all of the original obituaries. All are available in my public tree on Ancestry.
* If you are not a member of Ancestry, and would like a digital copy of the obituary for personal use, please contact me directly using the email address below.
* Please DO NOT resubmit transcriptions of obituaries to Ancestry as a "Story".
* Vice versa, please DO NOT post obituaries (transcriptions or images) from my Ancestry tree to Find-a-Grave. Contact me directly using the email address below, or message me through Ancestry, and I will happily submit transcriptions of obituaries to Find-a-Grave Memorials.
* For legal reasons, images of obituaries will never, and should never, be posted to Find-a-Grave Memorials.
USE OF CONTRIBUTED PHOTOS
Any person wanting you use photos I have contributed to Find-a-Grave may do so if:
* The photo is used only for personal use and/or in connection with family trees (e.g. Ancestry.com). Note: please check my public tree on Ancestry prior to uploading to prevent duplicates;
* The photo is NOT used commercially for any type of monetary gain;
* The photo is NOT used in connection with anything considered to be libelous, defamatory or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right;
* The photo is NOT used in connection with anything considered to be misleading or inaccurate or constitutes false or deceptive information;
* Watermarks or credits which may appear on photo[s] are left in tack and/or an attribution is provided along with the photo (e.g. "Photo courtesy of Kevin B Robbins").
Contact me directly using the email address below for an electronic copy of the original hi-res version of any photograph, which I have taken, for you or your family's personal use.