1. Over 97% of the memorials I have added have been sourced from the obituaries of people unknown to me, found in newspaper archives.
2. Over 97% of the memorials I've added have been transferred to other managers. The details, including burial locations of many of these transferred memorials have since been changed by other contributors.
3. Plunking - Guilty. Relying upon the accuracy of newspaper obituaries results in misplaced burials. Nineteenth century obituaries from Seneca County, NY, an area of my focus, are particularly challenging regarding precise interment. My apologies for burials not yet correctly placed.
4. Obituary images - Removed upon request. Feel to add the information to your memorial. Click on image to find source and date of publication in caption below image.
5. Anything I've added at Find A Grave, a sharing community, can be used by anyone without my permission or reference.
Bio Links Name
U.S. copyright law - www.copyright.gov/title17
No Find a Grave members followed yet.