A native of Los Angeles, CA now retired in Hawaii, I am spending time regularly on genealogy pursuits, instead of only during holidays and non-Hawaii vacations!
I am so impressed with what others have done on F-G it has inspired me to make a contribution, rather than just use the site.
My F-G goals include making sure my family is represented and:
1. Help link people into their family groups.
2. Add photos and interesting, useful content in the memorials for which I have the information.
3. Add memorial photos from cemeteries I have visited.
4. The babies...find their parents and link them.
5. Spread the F-G "news" and recruit new members.
On my mother's side: McGarvey, Donaldson, McDole, Dye, Davis, Wright & Rider primarily NY & PA. Looking for family of Polly Wilkes.
On my father's side, Eyster, Stallman, Ehrhart, Lentz, Miller, Ziegler, Fisher and Brown...a very York, PA family.
My husband's family is the elusive JAMES M. PARKS family along with Robbins, Leigh, Meeker, Perry, Cartwright, Daniels, Ackerman and Campbell (first of Vermont).