Have been working on my family tree for YEARS.
My goal is to link people in my family and others on findagrave.com
Adding memorials from cemetery records and could use all of the help anyone can offer to make the memorials more complete.
Thank you to everyone who helps out. The EDITS and LINKS are fantastic.
This is a blessing and a gift that keeps on giving.
LESSONS I HAVE LEARNED by NOT paying attention to fag rules and by using fag:
1. Do not make memorials for burials unknown. They do not show up in searches.
Dana Dancy tells me "You can search for "Unknown" burials - they do come up in a "search". You just have to NOT select a country/state."
2. Enter all data that you can in a bio such as born or died about .... so others will be able to give you edits.
3. Edits are a WONDERFUL BLESSING!!!
4. FAG Members are passionate about their memorials so don't think all of the members are out to get numbers.
5. Transferring Memorials to their Family is such a rewarding experience.
**** If you have a photo that is your photo and you would like it or information added to fag please contact me.