Olive Branch Cemetery Restoration is a Section 501c3, non-profit public charity organization dedicated to the preservation of at-risk, historical cemeteries via site clean-up, records digitization, enhancing community awareness.
Current projects and cemeteries of interest include:
1. Bayside, Acacia, Mokom Sholom cemeteries in Queens; New York
2. Bitely Cemetery, Revolutionary War Veterans, Fort Edward, Gansevoort, New York
3. Baron de Hirsch, Mount Richmond, Silver Lake and numerous other Staten Island cemeteries including countless throughout New York
4. Shaare Zedek, Montefiore East and West, B'Nai Israel East and West, Garden City, and Camp Williams in Utah
5. Kremenets in Ternopils, Ukraine
6. Over 499 Namibian Herero War 1904-1907 Cemeteries, South West Africa
7. United States Military cemeteries.
*****Indexing volunteers NEEDED *****
Always pleased to transfer management of memorials upon request.
"It is not given thee to accomplish the whole task, but neither art thou at liberty to consider thyself absolved from the task."
....Rabbi Tarphon, Annual Report of the Executive Board of the United Hebrew Relief Association of Allegheny County, For the year 1880-1881
Search memorial contributions by Olive Branch Cemetery Restoration