I started genealogy in 1992 with my mother as a young boy researching her side of the family first. Then in 1998, I picked it back up again on my own researching not just my mother's line, but also my father's. Between 1998 and 2010, I would look at the information on and off. Starting the early part of 2010, after watching the hit NBC show "Who Do You Think You Are," I picked it up again and haven't stopped. What a difference a decade makes in technology, thank goodness for the Internet!
I came across FindAGrave while researching some ancestors and have fallen in love with it. It's a great way to honor your loved ones, and also help those who are not able to take a picture of the grave-site. This is also convenient as I visit several cemeteries each year.
Please feel free to drop me a message regarding the following surnames. I'm also looking for photo's of the people listed in my Virtual Cemeteries. Your help in advance is greatly appreciated!!
- Bowers (Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia)
- McFarland (Ohio, Ireland)
- Ussery (Missouri, Tennessee, North Carolina)
- Erwin (Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ireland)
- Franklin (Missouri)
- Peavy (Georgia, Texas, Arkansas, Alabama)
- Burch (Tennessee, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas)
- Riddle (Missouri)
- Bucher (Missouri, Maryland, Germany)
- Roderick (Missouri, Ohio, Germany)
- Snow (Missouri, North Carolina, Virginia)
- Haynes (Texas, Tennessee, Virginia)
- Robards (Missouri, Indiana)
- Cave (Missouri)
- Watkins (Missouri, Kansas, North Carolina)
- Howe (Missouri)
- Sims (Tennessee, Texas)
- Moody (Missouri)
- Morrison (Missouri)
- Cary (Missouri)