Member for
11 years · 4 months · 21 days
Find a Grave ID


An industrial chemist turned high school chemistry teacher, I consider myself an amateur historian. It is my pleasure to help people reunite with their family and friends through Find A Grave. Corrections are gladly accepted. If you wish a memorial to be transferred to you, please ask!

To suggest a correction (SAC), click on the edit tab of the memorial that needs to be corrected. Then, click on the link which best describes where your edit should occur. Enter your correction, and when you're done, click "submit edit"; Your request will be sent to the manager of the memorial and will appear in the manager's profile under the Edits tab.

Do not submit any edit for a middle name unless it is a given name. The middle initial on a woman's marker can be for her maiden name. Please provide the name or leave as it is. Suggestions for a period to follow a letter will be declined.

Managers will no longer receive emails. They must go directly to their profile page and click on the Edits tab. Managers can approve, deny or ignore, suggested corrections.

The exception:
Requesting a transfer, adding family links, or other corrections are still handled the same way. Click on "suggest any other correction or addition;" type your message and press "send this message." The manager of the memorial will receive an email.

Remember that we are all volunteers. Feel free to share your information about your friends and family (without judgement) to make the memorial more accurate.

Search memorial contributions by John