If you have corrections or family linkages for a memorial, use FindAGrave's Edit tab. If you use an email, please include "Find A Grave" in the subject line and include the memorial number. Please DO NOT SEND web links; their inclusion is discouraged by FindAGrave due to their frequent obsolescence. Your ID# may be included with the update for my tracking. See Code of Conduct below for additional comments.
I am a documentor, not a hoarder, and will happily transfer any memorial to its descendants. My goal is to help others find their ancestors, deceased family and friends. If you feel I've created too many memorials, reread the previous sentence.
Cemeteries transcribed-documented are:
- Baltimore Pike Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Charter Oak Cem, partial, Brown Co, OH
- Chestnutwood Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Greenridge Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Hickory Ridge Cem., partial, Brown Co, OH
- Melscheimer Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Old Lutheran Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Penny Family Cemetery, Brown Co, OH
- Pettyjohn Family Cemetery, Brown Co, OH
- Plum Street Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Potters Field, Hamilton Co, OH
- Ralston Cemetery, Brown Co, OH
- Saint James Graveyard, Lancaster Co, PA
- Saint Johns Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Saint Josephs Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Saint Marys Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Saint Peters Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Salem Lutheran Cem, partial, Franklin Co PA
- Swift-Bachtel Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Tener-Copeland Cemetery, Adams Co, OH
All posted photos may be copied for personal, non-profit use by including source credits.
----- Code of Conduct -------
#1: Accuracy. I received 698 edit requests in August. Updates are welcome; THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING THEM. Every request is reviewed to ensure the memorial's information is as accurate as possible. The number of error-prone contributors is increasing. Your user ID may be included as a reference, making future contact easier in the event conflicting information arises. It happens. Example, June had 5 edit requests that conflicted with prior information; resolution involved record searches and message notifications to prior contributors. (Note: If you do not want your ID to be used, send a note before submitting change requests.)
#2: Supporting documentation. Attaching reference documents to the memorial is highly recommended. It promotes accuracy and will help your cousins build their own pedigree dossier.
#3: Edit request denials. If your edit request is declined, an explanation will be given. If you have additional information to address the issue, please provide it in a followup request.
#4: Transfers. If you find any family among these memorials PLEASE ask.
EAN: jdp; Dennis Killeen; Law; Tom C. Mauntel; Jane Nelson; Shea Palluck; Diana Wiehe Watson; Brianna Wenning;
Search memorial contributions by Tom Stonehunter