I am currently working on my DAR application. The original memorials I posted were relatives, particularly those who have been hard to find.
My family lines I am researching include:
1. Hewitt, Knotts, Rheubart, Procter, Cook, King, and Adams (for DAR);
2. Carpenter (Marshall, Cobb), Clymer, Neeb, Rapp;
3. Oyerly, Myers, Segrist, Fryman, Schmidt; Meighen;
4. Harper, Heath, Hoyt, Garfield, Stinson, Barnes; and
5. Dengler, Ruff, Meyer, Sommer, Eggert.
I am willing to share/compare information on these lines.
I got a couple of good leads from this site, so in return I post what I can to help others. All genealogical information, i.e. family links, is verified and documented. If I have made a mistake, please let me know, and include a source.
I have begun to post memorials from cemeteries close to where I live, and also from interesting cemeteries I find when I travel.
I am willing to consider transfers if I am not related to the person memorialized.
I generally do not include extensive genealogical information on memorials. However, if you would like me to add something, please include what source you are using as documentation (aka proof) and I will consider it.
I am very behind on my genealogy projects (graduate school takes up a lot of time), but am hoping to have time soon to catch up.