I have personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...
* If there are plants, flowers, or hanging baskets covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
* Find a Grave's mission is to find, record and present final disposition information from around the world as a virtual cemetery experience. Memorial contributions to Find A Grave must fulfill that mission - registration of the final disposition. If the memorial contribution corresponds with only the main mission, then the memorial fulfills its purpose as part of Find A Grave's mission.
* This site is not Ancestry.com