- Member for
- 13 years · 23 days
- Find a Grave ID
1. When submitting editting suggestions for the memorial pages that I have listed, be sure to indicate the source of your information.
2. Give me a few weeks to complete a transfer following your valid request.
I am interested in the following families:
Cleveland & other Cuyhoga County, OH locations, children of August EWERT & Wilhelmine _?_:
* Ewert / Evert / Everett
* Grunschelski / many variations / Grand
Orange County, NY & Ulster County, NY, descendants and ancestors of Johan Jost FRANTZ & Catharina SINSABAUGH / SENSEBACH:
* Known variations: Frantz / France / Frants / Franz / Frans / Franse / Frantze / Francy / Francis / Franck. (SENSEBACH has a multitude of spelling variations in North America.)
Orange County, NY, children & parents of Nathan PARET & Christiana BAILEY + Samuel PARET & Phebe BAILEY + William PARET & Ruth _?_ + Henry Paret & Fanny _?_:
* Known variations: Paret / Parret / Parrett / Parrette / Parot / Parrot / Parott / Parrotte
Dutchess County, NY; Orange County, NY; Queens, Queens County, NY:
* John JOHNSON, shoemaker, Revolutionary War veteran
* John JOHNSON, carpenter & wagon maker (is he the son or grandson of the above John?)
From Salem, Massachusetts Bay Colony:
* Henry Kenny, farmer, Salem Witch Trial accusser.
* Name variations include: Keane, Kenney, Keene, Kinney, Kinny, Kinne, etc.
* His online ancestry has a lot of false information incorporated into it, much of it originating in books purporting to be about this family and regurgitated through the years.
* I am interested in primary documents and respected, well-researched seconday and tertiary data.
Thank you for your interest .^_^.
Search memorial contributions by seekerJay