Saladin of course .. Harold Saladin is my grandpa !
i've since added my Dad Roger Saladin who was the son too Harold and my moms mom Ruth Gregory .. more to come as i get the info on other family members
I've never thought wandering thru a grave yard would be so much fun .. Taking pic's and looking for the "treasure" is a rush .. in taking my first few pic's I have learned
1. wear good shoes .. flip flops dont cut it
2. Take another set of batteries
3. Maps are our friends
4. pack a lunch .. some of these yards are HUGE!!
5. stop and look .. so much history in each of the stones you pass .. so many lives .. each with a story ..
6. I have decided i want my stone to tell more than my name .. I want a story attached too mine
7. Make friends with the caretaker .. * thanks DRWS* that is a good one
8. Talk to the funeral homes and monument places in order to find the grave sites * DRWS*
Enjoy your hunt and remember to stop and say hello as you wander thru each grave .. you are passing up someones mom or dad .. friend or family