Just an explorer looking for the next adventure!!
If you find any errors or duplicates or have additional information for any memorial I've posted, please don't hesitate to send me a Correction/Suggestion from the EDIT tab. I'll be glad to make corrections/additions.
PLEASE provide the memorial # or use the Suggestion method from the EDIT tab. I receive over 200 email updates a day. Without this information your update will be delayed or ignored.
TRANSFERS: With any findagrave memorial that I maintain, if you are a closer relative than I, I will gladly transfer to you for the asking. If I have no connection and you have some connection (even friendship), I will transfer. Send a transfer request using "Suggest a Correction" under the "Edit" tab on the memorial page. Send a request for each memorial that you want.
MEMORIAL SPONSORSHIPS: When I receive email notification of your sponsoring a memorial, I'll automatically transfer the memorial to your care. No transfer request required.
Steps To Transfer A Memorial To Another Person:
1. Go to http://www.findagrave.com.
2. Sign in with your email and password.
3. In the top right, select your user "ID/name". That will take you to Contributor Tools.
4. In the right column, select "Memorials Added" or "Memorials Managed" link.
5. Select the person's memorial you wish to transfer.
6. When it comes up, select the "Transfer Management" Link above the pictures area.
7. Enter the Member ID (in this case mine is: "46958492".
8. Push the "Transfer this memorial" button and it is done.
If you are a Penland Family Member, looking for a lost love one, or working on genealogy, you mi
Search memorial contributions by Richard Penland
Virtual Cemeteries · 18