Rules that I operate by:
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
9. If you contact me about a memorial, be specific about what you want me to change or do. Don't inundate me with biographical data - I'm not doing your family tree.