1) Requests for transfer of memorials I have created or am currently managing will be ignored unless requested by an actual [close] family member (see FindAGrave rule about family transfers).
2) If you have issues with burial or other information, please feel free to message corrections to me (use "Suggest Other Corrections" in the Suggest Edits area of the memorial page) and I will gladly update the information. I sleuth until my fingers bleed but am human - and on a VERY limited budget - so I very much appreciate any help I get to make information as reliable as possible. (If this merely comes with a suggestion for a site to use or article(s) to read (esp. a screenshot(s) of page(s)), that is greatly appreciated too!)
3) If you have issue with something written by me on a memorial, please message me (use "Suggest Other Corrections" in the Suggest Edits area of the memorial page). I don't mind editing a page if asked nicely, especially if done so by a family member. Rude or unkind messages will be ignored or forwarded to FindAGrave if needed.
4) People posting and deleting photos simply to be rid of photo requests (or posting blank/filler images to stop people from being able to post images) will be reported to FindAGrave. This also will happen with people demanding requests be removed simply because they cannot be bothered to help out.
5) If someone has posted an abusive "flower" on a memorial page, please click the arrow in the right corner of the "flower" and click "Report abuse" and FindAGrave will handle it. (If an abusive message appears on the first two visible flowers of a memorial, click "View All" and then the arrow.)
Thank you ^_^