PO3 J. Scott Allison3 Aug 1971 – 24 Apr 2004
Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee
Plot info: ZZ #440
Carl Francis Brewer Sr.4 Mar 1939 – 5 Feb 1999
Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Harriet “Hattie” Hayes Daugherty4 Aug 1864 – 22 Apr 1936
Washington County, Alabama
John G. Davis6 Aug 1857 – 12 Jun 1944
Newnan Springs, Catoosa County, Georgia
Mary Emily Wagner Gore5 Jul 1899 – Nov 1986
Foley, Baldwin County, Alabama
Elizabeth Mary Wolf Markunas4 Apr 1932 – 1 Aug 1993
Lenni, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Plot info: Top, Row 6
Ola E Hayes McIlwainMay 1887 – 1963
Smithtown, Mobile County, Alabama
Plot info: Unmarked
Manson Marion Smith3 Nov 1852 – 15 Feb 1940
Purvis, Lamar County, Mississippi
Oliver M Smith27 Feb 1838 – 24 Apr 1913
Natchez, Adams County, Mississippi
Patricia “Patsy” Archer Smith16 Jul 1947 – 8 Nov 2010
Robertsdale, Baldwin County, Alabama
Quincie Jeannett “Nettie” Morrell Smith18 Dec 1882 – 19 Nov 1962
Georgiana, Butler County, Alabama
Dorothy Ann WhitakerSponsored1908 – 12 Jan 1992
Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
Plot info: Chapel Hill # 839 1/2
Louise C Sherman Wilson10 Oct 1865 – 7 Feb 1917
Dickinson, Clarke County, Alabama
Please select a county or city to continue.
- When searching in a cemetery, use the
*wildcards in name fields.
?replaces one letter.
*represents zero to many letters. E.g. Sorens?n or Wil*
- Search for an exact birth/death year or select a range, before or after.
- Select "More search options" to:
- Search for a memorial or contributor by ID.
- Include the name of a spouse, parent, child or sibling in your search.
- Use partial name search or similar name spellings to catch alternate spellings or broaden your search.
- Narrow your results to famous, Non-Cemetery Burials, memorials with or without grave photos and more.
Get more help from our Help Center.