NOTE: Fenstermacher is her MAIDEN NAME.
PARENTS: Married 10/25/1707
1678-1761 Fenstermacher, Johann M Sr
1689-1759 Ruppenthal, Anna Catherina
I am unaware of any records documenting the marriages, or dates of death, for the daughters of this couple.
Due to the fact that maiden names are not documented in the Census, females are more difficult to locate once they marry.
Philadelphia, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, USA
Passenger & Immigration List Index,
1500s-1900s. Pg 8 & 116.
Glasgow Passenger List #53 included:
1) Self:. Fenstermacher, Matheis
2) Wife: Fenstermacher, Anna Catharina
3) Son:. Fenstermacher, Johann Jakob
4) Dau:. Fenstermacher, Maria Margred
5) Son:. Fenstermacher, Johann Wilhelm
6) Dau:. Fenstermacher, Anna Maria
7) Dau:. Fenstermacher, Maria Catharina
Brother: Fenstermacher, Philip (age 20)
preceded the others by arriving at Philadelphia, PA. Aug. 30, 1737 aboard the ship "Samuel".