- Benjamin John Jones [1840-1909]
- Anna Virginia (Gott) Jones [1845-1922]
Married Anna Elizabeth Mayer on November 18, 1895 in Rockville, Montgomery, Maryland
- Hilda Elizabeth Jones [1896-1997]
- Herbert Leon Jones [1899-1899]
- Benjamin R. Jones* [1902-1997]
- Alta Virginia (Jones) Ruth* [1904-1998]
- Walter G. Jones* [1904-1997]
- Carlton Paul Jones* [1905-1997]
- Richard Edwin Jones [1907-1907]
- Frederick "Fritz" Jones* [1910-1988]
- Laura Kathleen Jones [1911-1916]
- Howard Jones*
- Donald M. Jones* [1914-1997]
* mentioned in Hilda's 1997 obituary.
The Daily Mail (Hagerstown, MD) January 3, 1951
Richard Edwin Jones died at his home in Paramount Wednesday morning of complications, aged 78.
Born in Frederick County, he was the son of Benjamin and Ann Virginia Jones, and was the founder of the Jones Door Manufacturing Company and the Victor Cooler Door Company of Hagerstown.
Besides his wife, Mrs. Anna E. Jones, he is survived by sons, Benjamin R., Waldorf, Md.; Walter, Baltimore; C. Paul, Hagerstown; Howard, Maugansville; Frederick, Middletown, Ohio; Donald M., Ft. Meade; daughters, Miss Hilda E. Jones, Washington, D.C.; Mrs. Alta V. Ruth, Hagerstown; sister, Mrs. J.C. White, Buckeystown; and five grandchildren.
The body may be viewed at the Minnich Funeral Home, where services will be held 1 p.m. Friday by the Rev. Paul B. Wallington, assisted by the Rev. Wilson P. Ard. Interment will be in Monocacy Cemetery, Beallsville, Md.
Anna Elizabeth Mayer Jones
Sponsored by Ancestry