Samuel Henry Dodd was the son of John Dodd (1809-1863) and Hester "Hettie" Jones (1814-1890), who married 11 Aug 1831 sat Decatur County, Indiana.
Samuel married Emeline E. Rominger (1839-1923) on 08 May 1857 at Hope, Bartholomew County, Indiana. Emeline and Samuel were the parents of seven known children, namely:
1. Mariah Hettie Dodd (1858-1862)
2. John W. Dodd (1860-1928)
3. Darius Walter Dodd (1862-1940)
4. Thomas Orrin Dodd (1864-1947)
5. Charles R. Dodd (1871-1940)
6. Katherine (Kathryn?) Martha Dodd Essex (1877-1964)
7. Martha C. Dodd (???-???)
Martha is said to have died at age 4, her order of birth is uncertain.
Links to Samuel's parents, wife and five of his seven known children are included below.
Emeline E. Rominger Dodd
1839–1923 (m. 1857)
Sponsored by Ancestry