From "A Genealogy Of The Clark Family" by Henry William Clark, 1905:
Elizabeth Doyle Clark was born in NC, March 25, 1775, and married John Wallace, a farmer of Laurens Dist., SC, on March 19, 1796.
Mr. Wallace was born in 1774 and died August 6, 1824. Mrs. Wallace died October 24, 1854, at the home of her son Walton in Chambers County, AL. Their children were six sons and five daughters (order of birth conjectural):
1. Starling Wallis, January 11, 1798 - May 4, 1810.
2. Thomas Doyle Wallis, March 15, 1800 - August 20, 1802.
3. Walton Washington Wallis, January 17, 1803; married Nancy McVeigh.
4. Frances Wallis, married Henry Holcombe (son of Obediah Holcombe) in Laurens Dist., SC. They moved to Buncombe County, NC.
5. Odelia Wallis, never married. Lived with her widowed sister Mrs. William Sims in Newton County, GA for many years.
6. Alfred Cotesworth Wallis, March 24, 1809 - July 26, 1826.
7. John Wesley Wallis, March 31, 1811; married Louisa A. Fielder.
8. Eliza Wallis, married William Sims, died December 31, 1891.
9. Selena Mira Wallis, born 1814; married Noah Fairbairn (Fairburn).
10. Louisa Wallis, married James Blakely. They moved to Mississippi.
11. Wesley Wilds Wallis, married Miss Rutherford of Rutherford County, NC. They moved to Mississippi and died after the Civil War, he in Mississippi and she in Arkansas.