- Thomas Benson [1753-1828]
- Henrietta Beall [1774-1823]
Married #1 - Mary Ann Talbert/Talbott [1796-1847] on February 22, 1816 in Washington, DC.
- Henrietta Talbert Benson Talbert [1817-1893]
- Lewin/Levin Talbert Benson [1819-1874]
- Thomas Ninian Beall Benson [1822-1873?]
- Ann Elizabeth Benson Mossburg [1827-1922]
- Sarah Ann Benson Miles [1832-1905]
- Andrew Jackson Benson [1834->1871]
- Susan Benson [1838-<1871]
- Joseph Benson [1840-1850]
Married #2 Elizabeth S. Edelen [1811-1850] on September 13, 1847 in Frederick County, MD.
- Jonathan Beall Benson [1849-?]
U.S. Postmaster in Knoxville, Frederick Co., MD before 1835.
War of 1812, Private
Capt. Thomas F. W. Vinson's Co., MD Militia.
- Enlisted: August 1, 1814
- Engaged in service at Battle of Bladensburg (MD) in the 32nd Regiment of Lt. Col. Thomas Hood's command on August 24, 1814.
- Discharged: September 27, 1814
- Pension to wife: $8/month, Feb. 19, 1873
Military records on file
Benson, Jonathan B. (L RWC-6)
Dated: 24 Jun 1871
Executed: 29 Sep 1874
Wife: Elizabeth Benson
Dau: Henrietta Talbott (oldest child), wife of Zadok Talbott - option to purchase land: if she does not, land to be sold Daus: Sarah Miles, wife of Hugh Miles; Ann E. Mossburg, wife of Henry Mossburg: Susan Benson; Son; Johnathan B Benson - Military land warrant of 160 acres already given him. Children of son Lewin T. Benson: Son: Thomas N. B. Benson Exs: son-in-law Zadok [Talbert] Talbott, brother-in-law John W. Darby.
Wit: John T. Fletchall, Isaac Young, Edward Wootton
Codicil (not dated) Son: Thomas N. B. Benson died without issue since writing of will.
No grave marker