Frances was born about 1837 in Illinois. Frances married Thomas K. Hooper about 1858 and the couple had two known children, John and Louisa.
Frances died 6 Sept 1861 and is buried in Camp Ground Cemetery in Greenville, Bond County, Illinois.
1860 U.S. census, Bond County, Illinois, population schedule, p. 129, dwelling 64, Thomas Hooper household.
- Thomas Hooper, age 25, laborer, born in Illinois
- Fanny Hooper, age 20, born in Illinois
- John Hooper, age 6 months, born in Illinois
- Betsey Hooper, age 50, born in Illinois [Betsey Harlan Hooper, Thomas' mother]
- Obediah Hooper, age 20, laborer, born in Illinois
- Polly Hooper, age 19, born in Illinois
"Hooper, Francis, wife of T. K., born about 1837, died Sept. 6, 1861."
- Bond County Historical Society, Tombstone Inscriptions Found in the Cemeteries in Bond County, Illinois,, Part 1, (Greenville, Illinois : Bond County Historical Society, 1970), p. 40, Camp Ground Cemetery, Francis Hooper
Thomas K. Hooper