Married Ellenora (Reed) Stallings on April 8, 1870.
- James Phillip Stallings [1872-?]
- Richard Stallings [1876-1876]
- Nora M. Stallings [1877-1878]
- Male Infant Stallings [1878-1878]
- Nora Amanda (Stallings) Works [1878-1947]
- John William Stallings [1881-1940]
Burial on February 15, 1911.
Richard S. P. Stallings was a Private in Lt. Col. Elijah Veirs White's "Comanches" - 35th Battalion, Virginia Cavalry, Company B, during the Civil War (Confederate States of America - CSA).
• Captured in Loudoun County Va Sept. 14, 1863.
• Sent to Fort McHenry and then to Point Lookout. Exchanged Feb. 13, 1865.
• Took oath at Edwards Ferry Maryland, May 26, 1865.
Evening Post (Frederick, MD) February 17, 1911
The funeral of Richard S. Stallings was held at his home at Adamstown on February 15 by Rev. George W. Thomas. The pallbearers were: Richard R. Day, John W. Thomas, William H. Hershberger, S. Cornelius Thomas, Ernest L. White and Noble [Modler]. Interment was made in [Monocacy] Cemetery at Beallsville, Montgomery county. M.R. Etchison, of Jefferson, was the funeral director.
Sponsored by Ancestry