Elnathan Minor (q.v. Miner), s. Manassah Minor and Lydia Moore, b. Dec. 28, 1671 (bapt. Mar. 10, 1671/2) at New London, Conn. He d. Oct. 11, 1756 at Stonington, Conn., Æ 85.
On Mar. 21, 1693/4 at Stonington, Conn. (by Capt Samuel Mason, Asst.), Elnathan m. 1) Rebeckah Baldwin, dau. of John Baldwin and Rebecca Palmer, b. May 20, 1673 at Stonington. She d. Mar. 12, 1700/1 at Stonington, Æ 28. They had four children: Samuel, Manassah, Elnathan and Rebecca.
On Mar. 17, 1702/03 at Stonington (by Capt Samuel Mason, Asst.), Elnathan m. 2) Prudence Richardson, dau. of Amos Richardson and Mary Smith, and widow of Capt. John Hallam, b. Jan. 31, 1662/3 at Boston, Mass. She d. Aug. 6, 1716 at Stonington, Æ 54. They had one known child, Rev. Richardson Minor.
On Oct. 14, 1718 at Stonington (by Capt. John Babcock, J.P. of Westerly, RI), Elnathan m. 3) Tamzen, or Tamazin, Willcocks (q.v.).
Graves moved from Elnathan Miner Cemetery to Thomas Minor Cemetery:
• Miner, Lt. Elnathan, died 11 Oct 1756, age 85, Town Clerk for 27 years.
• Baldwin, Rebecca, wife of Elnathan, 1673 - 1700
• Miner, Elnathan, son of Lt. Elnathan and Rebecca, died 22 July 1758, age 62
• Hallam, Mrs Prudence Richardson, wife of John Hallam, wife of Elnathan, died 1716,
• Wilcox, Tamzen, wife of Elnathan.