- Hilleary Pyles [1802-1866]
- Matilda (Brunner) Pyles [1805-1890]
Married (1) Ann Elizabeth (Williams) Pyles on November 25, 1873
- Joseph Brunner Pyles [1877-1948]
- Walter Williams Pyles [1878-1934]
- Mary Jane Pyles Jones [1879-1968]
- Florence Helen Pyles White [1882-1968]
- Charles Thomas Pyles [1885-1948]
Married (2) Mary Florence (Williams) Pyles
Confederate soldier in the Civil War.
Private in Lt. Col. Elijah Veirs White's "Comanches" - 35th Battalion, Virginia Cavalry, Company B, during the Civil War (Confederate States of America - CSA).
The News (Frederick, MD) - October 12, 1907
Mr. Thomas Pyles, nearly 65 years old, died at his home between Dawsonville and Poolesville, Montgomery county, Thursday night. Mr. Pyles served in the Confederate Army with Col. Elijah White in the 35th Virginia Cavalry. He was twice married. His first wife was a Miss Williams, by whom five children survive. His second wife, who survives him, was a stepsister of his first wife and was a Miss Mary Florence Williams.
- Maintained by: Glenn Wallace
- Originally Created by: 46877736
- Added: 12 Oct 2007
- Find a Grave Memorial 22129205
- Sponsored by Jane Perry
Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/22129205/michael-thomas-pyles : accessed ), memorial page for Pvt Michael Thomas Pyles (6 Mar 1843–10 Oct 1907), Find a Grave Memorial ID 22129205, citing Monocacy Cemetery, Beallsville, Montgomery County, Maryland, USA ; Maintained by Glenn Wallace (contributor 46802463) .