From the the newspaper Weekly Town Talk, Alexandria, Louisiana, Saturday, Sept. 27, 1913
NAIL IN FOOT CAUSED DEATH
Henry Branch of Cheneyville Died Today of Injury Received Ten Days Ago
(From Thursday's Daily)
Henry Branch, the 16-year-old son of Mr. E. K. Branch, of Cheneyville, died at the Alexandria Sanitarium at 2 o'clock this morning, from the effects of blood poisoning, being caused by running a nail in his foot some ten days ago.
The remains were taken in charge by the Hixson Undertaking Company and after being prepared for burial were shipped to Cheneyville over the T. & P. Railroad at 9:05 o'clock this morning.
Son of E.K. & E.J. Branch
Sponsored by Ancestry