Johnny Micheal Aldridge, 64, of Matthews, NC died on January 9, 2014, at his residence.
He was born in Boone, NC on June 19, 1949.
Mr. Aldridge is survived by his wife Cathy Aldridge; children, Kim Phillips and her husband, John and Andy Aldridge and his wife, Sheena; grandchildren, Brayden Aldridge, Amanda Phillips, Madison Phillips, and Josiah Aldridge; and sisters Brenda Compton and her husband, Carl and Lennis Scott.
The funeral service will be at 3:00 PM Sunday, January 12, 2014 at Mount Harmony Baptist Church, 2817 Mt. Harmony Church Rd., Matthews, NC 28105. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends at the church on Sunday from 1:30 until 3:00.
Arrangements are in the care of Hankins & Whittington Funeral Service.
- Johnny Micheal Aldridge, born 19 June 1949 in Boone, Watauga Co, NC, son of Joe Hardin Aldridge and Olice Blanche Byrd.
- Joe Hardin Aldridge, born 6 February 1921 in Boone, Watauga Co, NC, died 6 April 2004 in Thodhiss, Caldwell Co, NC. son of Lewis Davidson Aldridge and Bertha May Moody.
- Olive Blanche Byrd, born C1921, died 9 June 2006, daughter of Fred W Byrd and H Grace Byrd.
- Joe Harden Aldridge, age 22, born c1921, and Olive Blanche Byrd, age 22, born c1921, married 4 December 1943 in Boone, Watauga Co, NC.
- Lennis Rhea Aldridge, born 20 March 1946 in Boone, Watauga Co, NC, daughter of Joe Hardin Aldridge and Olive Blanche Byrd.
1940 Granite Falls, Lovelady Township, Caldwell Co, NC census:
Head - Fred W Byrd - M 38 NC
Wife - H Grace Byrd - F 38 NC
Daughter - *Olive B Byrd - F 19 NC
Son - Mack R Byrd - M 14 NC
Sponsored by Ancestry