- Robert Wilson [b. c 1698]
- Susannah Wilson [b. c1699]
Immigrated to Charles County, Maryland in 1738.
Married (1) Christina (Albright) Willson
Married (2) Mary (Douglass) Willson on April 1, 1740 in Charles County, Maryland.
- Margaret Willson [1741-1815]*
- Sarah/Agnes/Ann Willson Prather? [1743-- Nathan Willson [1745-1794?]
- Elizabeth Willson Malloy [1747-- Thomas Willson [1749-1794?]
- James Willson [1751-1826]**
- John Willson [1753-1794?]
- Obediah Willson [1755-1794?]
- Euphen Willson Claggett [1757-1843]**
- Martha Willson Ricketts [1760-1850]**
- Robert Willson, III [1762-1835]*/**
- Jane Willson Ricketts [1763-1832]*/**
- Susannah Willson Ricketts [1765-1853]
*mentioned in the Last Will of Robert Willson, probated on Sept. 24, 1794.
**mentioned in the Last Will of Margaret Willson, probated Nov. 17, 1815
American Revolutionary War Patriot - 1775
Enlisted: July 13, 1776 in Frederick, MD, enrolled by Capt. Leonard Deakins
Oath: 1778, Montgomery County
SAR #: P-321567
DAR #: A-127784
Signed the Oath of Fidelity in 1778 in Montgomery County, MD.
No burial record