Born in Herzog, Russia to Johannes Dreiling (1797-1837) and Barbara Goetz (1797-bef. 1850)
First wife: Maria Schuvie died in Russia
Second wife: Katharina Wahl
Immigrated to the US on the SS Ohio, arriving Baltimore, MD on Nov. 23, 1875.
Descendants of Johannes Dreiling and Barbara Goetz.
1. Johannes Dreiling (1816-1868) died in Russia. Eldest son Johannes Dreiling (1840-1896) had 2 children who immigrated to the US.
a. Peter J Dreiling (1862-1918)
b. Mary Dreiling Geist (1880-1936)
2. Michael Dreiling (1818-1891). Imm. to US on SS Mosel 1876.
3. Anna Maria Dreiling Riedel (1819-1898)
4. Peter Dreiling (1823- bef 1875) died in Russia. His children came to the US in 1875/6. Nicholas and Barbara on the SS Ohio in 1875 and Anna Dreiling Schumacher in 1876 on the SS Suevia.
a. Nicholas Dreiling (1845-1924)
b. Anna M Dreiling Schumacher (1851-1940)
c. Barbara Dreiling Linenberger (1854-1937)
5. Anton Dreiling (1825-1907). Imm. to US on SS Ohio 1875.
6. Nikolaus Dreiling (1827-1899). This Nikolaus Dreiling.
7. Andreas Dreiliing (1834-bef 1875) died in Russia. Most of his children came to the US in 1876 on the SS Mosel.
a. Barbara Dreiling (1855-1874) married Peter Hunger and died in Russia. Their daughter Rosa Hunger Kinderknecht (1873-1936) immigrated to the US in 1908.
b. John S Dreiling (1857-1929)
c. Elizabeth Dreiling Goetz (1860-1898)
d. Pauline (Sr. Hiltrudis) Dreiling (1870-1952)
8. Aloysius Dreiling (1834-1882)
He was probably born closer to 1837. Imm. to US on SS Ohio 1875.
Other Herzog, Russia Dreilings
Gertrude Dreiling Kuhn (1834-1934). Imm. to US on SS Leipzig in 1878. She was the daughter of Nicholas Dreiling (1805-aft. 1857). He was a brother to Johannes Dreiling (1797-1837).
Katharina Wahl Dreiling