- Robert Alexander Sellman [1818-1886]
- Sarah Ann (Dade) Sellman [1823-1852]
Married Sarah Isabelle Neel on July 12, 1870 in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Lee Wilson Sellman (1872-1901)
- Minnie Waters Sellman (1873-1947)
- William Arthur Sellman (1875-1961)
- Mary Serena Sellman (1876-1904)
Confederate soldier in the Civil War.
Alonzo Sellman was a Sergeant in Lt. Col. Elijah Veirs White's "Comanches" - 35th Battalion, Virginia Cavalry, Company B, during the Civil War (Confederate States of America - CSA).
• wounded 5/5/1864, Wilderness
• wounded 10/9/1864, Tom Brooks
• wounded 4/30/1865, Hatcher's Run
• Wounded at Brandy Station, Culpeper County Virginia.
Yankee listed him as "Notorious gambler and a dangerous character".
Sarah Isabelle Neel Sellman