- Richard Waters Holland [1819-1898]
- Mary Jane Harris [1821-????]
Married Emily Ann (Trundle) Holland on November 22, 1866 in Montgomery Co., MD
- Mary Ann Holland (1874-1925)
- Charles Ernest Holland (1875-1917)
- James Boyd Holland (1877-1956)
Occupation: Restauranteur, 1850.
Private in Lt. Col. Elijah Veirs White's "Comanches" - 35th Battalion, Virginia Cavalry, Company B, during the Civil War (Confederate States of America - CSA).
• captured 9/27/1863, Griffensburg
• returned to duty 11/13/1863
Sponsored by Ancestry