|As of 10 Jan 2010, I consider this reading as complete as possible. I have|
1. Created memorial pages for individuals on FindaGrave.com by entering the data from a 24 Aug 1978 reading for the Minnesota State Genealogical Society in St. Paul.
2. Photographed all visible headstones and posted the photos to the memorial pages.
3. Created memorial pages for those individuals not in the 1970s reading by entering data from the headstone photos and posting the photos to them.
4. Did a final walk through using a list of names without photographs, to see if I missed any headstones.
5. Compared the resulting list to a list generated at the Cottonwood County Historical Society from obituaries and added any additional names.
6. Compared the list to the Sexton's register of internments, still in his possession. He is Wesley J. Kroeker of Bingham Lake MN. This added 34 additional names.
7. Provided a copy of the combined list which includes birth and death dates to the Cottonwood County Historical Society.
NEXT STEPS In early 1947 an unknown number of burials were transferred here from Southern Mennonite Brethren Cemetery which had been in the NW corner of Section 34 of Mountain Lake Township. They were removed due to highway construction. We are looking for a list of those transferred.
Faithfully, (The Rev.) Marilla J. Whitney