|juainta hiCienda (#47965352)|
| || member for 4 years, 4 months, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for juainta hiCiend... (17)||[Leave Message]|
Are you related to Jerome Carson? you had information as flowers on his site.
Can you contact me at Berntline@gmail.com Nancy
robin schnicker 206 w 10th st west frankfort illinois 62896 how mauch are coppies and thankyou so much
hi its robin again was wondering if you could send me copies of the cemetery book for richmond sanders family cemetery and from the plot book for the cemetery
my name is robin schnicker i am related to the sanders family i was wondering if you counld send me some information on the richmond sanders family cemetery
|Nancy Berntson||Hiram Casey Carson|
So are you related? I saw your flowers but couldn't figure out what your relation is. He is my 1st cousin 5x removed. His grandfather William Uriah Carson is my 5th great grandpa
|mary giera||William Squires Masterson, Sr.|
You mentioned in his memorial page on Find-a-Grave that you have his newspaper article (death). Please, could you share it with me?
|Melanie Wood||RE: anderson cem commerce mo|
Thank you for the message. Those four have been deleted. Please let me know if any more need to be deleted! Thanks.
|Linda||Jacob Finley of Scott Co, MO|
Find A Grave Memorial# 19117032
Thank you for the Findagrave memorials on the Finley family. Jacob and Mary were my gggrandparents.
Two children of Jacob and Mary are not mentioned and I would like to see if that can be corrected. Nancy Jane......I have a photo to upload for her.....and Mary C Finley. Her middle name is likely Catherine as that was Jacob's mother's name.
Jacob and Mary Brindle Finley had the following children:
1. Priscilla Alice FINLEY b: 31 Dec1838 in Scott Co, MO. Find A Grave Memorial# 154986738
2. Nancy Jane FINLEY b: May 3, 1841 in Scott Co, MO and died June 11, 1928. She married (1) ? Lackey. She married (2) John D Clymer. He was born 28 Nov. 1842 and died Apr 1, 1915. Both Nancy and John are buried in the Clymer Cemetery near Commerce, MO. Not listed and no memorial.
3. Benjamin Franklin FINLEY b: 18 Sep 1844 in Scott Co, MO Find A Grave Memorial# 153247762
4. Mary C. FINLEY b: abt 1846 in Scott Co, MO. She married John Gassoway 19 Dec 1867 in Scott County, Missouri. Not listed and no memorial.
5. Thomas J. FINLEY b: abt 1849 in Scott Co, MO. He married Elizabeth Reynolds 18 July 1874 in Scott County, Missouri. She was born abt 1856.
6. George Washington FINLEY b: 10 Oct 1850 in Scott Co, MO. Find A Grave Memorial# 153254805
7. Josephine Virginia FINLEY b: abt 1853 in Scott Co, MO. Find A Grave Memorial# 45313889
8. James Barry FINLEY b: 4 Jun 1856 in Scott Co. MO Find A Grave Memorial# 29656933
9. Silas O. FINLEY b: 8 Dec 1859 in Scott Co, MO. Find A Grave Memorial# 153249425
I don't know how to edit the siblings or children section......what am I missing?
Thank you so much,
Linda Noble Murphy
Added by Linda on Nov 14, 2015 5:22 PM
Oakdale Cemetery has been changed to Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery as requested below:
Emma Goddard is not buried at the Oakdale Cem but is buried in the Cape Girardeau Memorial Park Cem in Cape Girardeau, Mo. Emma's sister would like you to change the listing to the Cape Cemetery. Thanks for all your hard work. Keep it up.
|Cathy Hill||Infant Priest|
Thanks for the names of the parents. I have them connected now.
|[View all messages...]|