| || member for 4 years, 9 months, 6 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
| Contributions to|
Find A GraveNo contributions yet...
|Messages left for Kathrinles (1)||[Leave Message]|
|Tom Heinze||David Heinze|
David Heinze and his wife Eva may have been in the picture taken about 1904 of the Christian Heinze and Katherine Elizabeth Weisheim family.
The children were:
1. Henry Georg Heinze (b.1878, fiddler & photographer) married Charlotte Kalus(Klaus?). They had a son and a daughter Amalie "Mollie," who married Alexander Peil.
2. Jacob Georg Heinze (b.1880) family to U.S. 1911.
3. David Heinze (b.1884) had a wife Eva.
4. Katherine Heinze (b.1886) married a Kandlin and they had a son Viktor Kandlin (b.1917 Oberdorf). Viktor immigrated from Germany to U.S. about 1957 with his wife and two daughters.
5. Alexander Heinze (b.1892) family to U.S. 1913.
6. Christian Heinze (b.1894) died young. We have a picture of Christian Heinze, a neighbor and Henry Schuber riding three camels. "Uncle" Henry Schuber, a cousin, had returned from the U.S. to urge the Heinzes to immigrate to the U.S. Henry applied for a passport Nov. 19, 1907 to make this trip to Russia.
7. Friedrich Heinze (b.1896) had a wife Natalie. Viktor Kandlin said they were sent to Siberia. A letter was received from them about 1947 with a picture. A note on the back of the picture stated in German that this picture was taken when times were good.
8. Juliana Heinze who married a Weibert. She was not in the 1904 picture, so I could not estimate her birth year.
Plese feel free to email me. I would like to find out more about David Heinze descendants.
Take Care, Tom