Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
|Tibby Plants (#46493326)|
| || member for 16 years, 1 month, 25 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Tibby Plants (2)||[Leave Message]|
I am interested in John Hollinger-did he have a brother, Samuel b.1802 in Lancaster Co., PA? Do you have anything on him or John's parents? That is who I am trying to connect to,the parents of John or/Samuel.
Thanks for your time!
I have additional information about the children of John and Magdalena (Kunkle) Hollinger if you are interested. A lot of my information came from Dorothy Hollinger.
1. Daughter Holinger (m. James Bowen)
2. Elizabeth E. Hollinger, 1824-1866 (m. William Carnes)
3. Fanny, 1826-? (m. Abraham Benn)
4. Jacob, 1827 (twin)
5. Benjamin, 1827 (twin)
6. Henry, 1828 (twin)
7. John, 1828 (twin)
8. George A., 1829-1915 (m. Emma Jane Brown and Hannah E. Evans)
9. Jacob, 1832-1916
10. Michael, 1834-bef. 1850
11. Mary, 1836-1870 (m. HIram E. West)
12. Susanna, 1839-? (m. Henry Benn)
13. Maria Catharina, 1842-1932 (m. Sylvester Henderson and Joseph Augustus Eales
Contact me if you are interested in the information I have.
Karen Kunkel Mugan