Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
|Shelley Flowers (#46947649)|
| || member for 9 years, 11 months, 26 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I have been researching my family ancestry for several years. During my searches I have made contact with distant cousins I never knew I had. As a result I have heard many interesting stories about my ancestors and have been able to share stories as well. I enjoy the peace and solitude of cemeteries. They give me a chance to reflect upon my own life. I am greatful to be able to share photos of grave sites with people who have been searching for a tie with their own ancestors.|
|Messages left for Shelley Flowers (25)||[Leave Message]|
That's great, thank you, and yeah, email would be faster, and my email address is email@example.com. Sorry you didn't find obituaries for the others. So the Dolans has been transferred to Maine, that's interesting, thank you! Maybe their son William Jr. is buried with his parents too, I can call the cemetery in Maine.
Added by Dstmnstr on Nov 13, 2015 4:24 PM
Hey Shelley and it's ok, but thank you for responding, and sorry about your computer. Well I di have some obit requests:
1. Abigail "Abbie" Holt (Pope) Dolan (7/28/1889-6/29/1995) died in Napa, CA and looking for her burial. (My 1st cousin 4x removed)
2. William Earl Dolan Sr. (1/23/1889-2/17/1982) died Napa, CA and looking for his burial. (Abbie's husband).
3. William Earl Dolan Jr. (3/30/1922-10/26/1977) died in Napa, CA and looking for more information about his wife Patricia and kids, and his burial. (William Sr. and Abbie's son).
4. Anna Shirley (Dolan) Ohara (6/20/1914-8/15/1999) died in Napa, CA and looking for more information about her kids and her burial. (William Sr. and Abbie's daughter).
5. Floyd Clement Ohara (12/25/1908-3/5/1993) died in Napa, CA and looking for his burial. (12/25/1908-3/5/1993). (Anna's husband).
6. Manuel Rogers (3/30/1883-9/29/1952) died in Napa County, CA. (My great-great grandfather's brother).
Hope this helps.
Added by Dstmnstr on Nov 11, 2015 6:06 PM
Hey do you live in Napa County, CA? Because I have some relatives that died in Napa County, CA, and I was wondering if you lookup obituaries too? And I have several requests should I send them to you one at a time?
Added by Dstmnstr on Aug 22, 2015 9:13 AM
|Richard Culler||Edit Button|
I was wondering if you know about the new edit button at the top of your page. People can send you edits through this and it will not come through your emails, so you need to check it regularly. I had over 100 edits before I noticed it. If you except the edits, just fit the except button and the edits are done.
Take Care, Richard
|barbara johnson||RE: Elizabeth Flowers|
Things have been slow, but I would love to share info. Any info to help me further my ancestry search would be greatly appreciated. Are you a member of Ancestry.com?
|barbara johnson||Elizabeth Flowers|
It looks like we have a relative in common. Elizabeth Flowers was my maternal 3rd great grandmother.
|Barbara Munson||RE: Julie and Arthur Gagnon|
You're welcome, Shelley. I was happy to help.
|sharon Rose (Stewart) Reece||Esther Holden Guilfoyle|
Shelley, thank you so much for adding photo of my aunt Esther. very much appreciated. Sharon Reece
|Michelle ||RE: Henry & Susanna Kapp|
You're welcome, the weather was beautiful the day I went out there, so the pleasure was all mine.
Added by Michelle on Sep 27, 2010 4:50 AM
|Betty Patterson||BENNETT, John R|
I am in the process of trying to add burial sites for the Veterans Memorial Grove Cemetery that is located on the grounds of the Calif. State Veterans Home in Yountville.
You have already entered John R. Bennett and I thought you might be interested in adding his birth year. Per the list I am working from, he was born in 1833. You might also want to note that his service was during the Civil War.
I am not related. Betty in California
|[View all messages...]|