|Jenean Hamilton (#46846305)|
| || member for 10 years, 10 months, 16 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I became interested in our family history as a direct result of the avid interest of my mother and oldest sister. My life has become enriched by this desire to know where I came from. Thanks mom and sis!|
I truly enjoy Find A Grave and the Find A Grave community. This growing group of volunteers is so willing to help other researchers!
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
| Contributions to|
Find A Grave
12,656 Memorials Added
12,386 Memorials Managed
8 Photo Requests
2,222 Volunteer Photos Taken
133 Virtual Flowers
|Messages left for Jenean Hamilton (778)||[Leave Message]|
|Norman Dodge||Find A Grave # 158497052|
Thank you for your time to search for and take a photo of Maxie Dodge. this is greatly appreciated.
|Norman Dodge||Find A Grave # 124516195|
Thank you Jean for finding LaRoy W. Dodge and posting hiss memorial Photo. This is greatly appreciated.
|sthurner||RE: John Gowdy|
I thought he was an interesting character.
Added by sthurner on Apr 07, 2017 3:52 PM
Noticed we have photographed and posted many of the same stones. Are you by chance related to the Chambers of Green County, Wisconsin? If so, I would love to touch base and compare notes.
Would you please transfer management of Lavern D Ringhand memorial # 108389525 to me, he is my Father.. My # is 48682197
|Harold Barraclough||Louis Matignon|
Hello Jenean I will do your edit, just wondering, are you related to Louis, he is my first cousin once removed. Thanks Harold
|Elsie Harmon||RE: William Patterson|
Thank you. I was unable to find one for his wife Emma but will keep looking.
|Jack Roberts||Alice Butteris Crans|
Many thanks for the picture. I didn't think you could get a picture in winter with snow and all.
Thanks for the Olin photo in Maple Hill.
Added by pines on Feb 28, 2017 3:17 PM
|[View all messages...]|