| || member for 8 years, 10 months, 7 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, I do my "homework" by performing a one-time, SITE-WIDE SEARCH for a prior listing.
• Duplicates can occur due to first-created entries being missed or ignored intentionally!
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". I send correct disposition information for an existing entry to the memorial manager. In the spirit of sharing, that is the POLITE and PROPER thing to do.
❷ TRANSFER REQUESTS
(As of Sunday, July 17, 2011)
• Out-of-Guidelines requests are no longer being honored or ackknowledged, due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father ❤ was a World War II overseas combat vet, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are from the heart.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me, public or private!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATES AS OF WED JUNE 19, 2013, SAT MAY 7, 2016 & SUN MAY 8, 2016 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Hateful ✔Immature ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Pushy ✔Rude
✔Sanctimonious ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS TWO CERTAIN "CONTRIBUTORS" WERE! 😃
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased never married; the surname goes in the Last Name field ONLY. The Maiden Name field is only for married persons who took their spouse's Last Name.
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION / EDIT REQUESTS
• Please keep Bio information out of "Leave A Public Message", "Photo Captions", and "Virtual Flowers".
• ONE Edit Request notice is sufficient. Please DO NOT send me additional messages on how or when to accept edits. I do check my Edit Requests frequently; however, I go by FIND A GRAVE'S allowable time frame ... NOT YOURS.
• Please DO NOT send me Edit Requests to change military titles, unless it is totally different from what is already in place!
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors"! I only accept SACs from logged-in members.
• ALWAYS state your source(s) when sending me additional information!
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Al, Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., carl bensoncarl, Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Chris Wilcox, Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (894)||[Leave Message]|
You were requesting additional family info for him.
Here's a transcription of his marriage certificate.
20 Sep 1941
Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States
Birth Year (Estimated)
Carmella Diminzio (SHOULD BE DENUNZIO)
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated)
Spouse's Father's Name
Spouse's Mother's Name
Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-2013
GS Film Number
Digital Folder Number
I presume you have seen his enlistment record:
United States World War II Army Enlistment Records
Other information in the record of Dominic A Tarasco
from United States World War II Army Enlistment Records
Dominic A Tarasco
TARASCO DOMINIC A
24 Mar 1942
Term of Enlistment
Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Cp Perry, Lacarne, Ohio, United States
3 years of high school
Skilled pattern and model makers, except paper
Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Affiliate ARC Identifier
Box Film Number
United States World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946
Affiliate Publication Title
Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938-1946
I have also updated his parents' memorials, if that interests you. (No, I am not related.)
Hope this helps a bit.
Added by skye on May 15, 2017 10:50 AM
|Dominique Potier||RE: John J Layshock|
Hello dear Kathy,
Yes you already help us ;-)))) next month I'm going on a 325GIR/401GIR grave with his family . ANd will have a tour together in Normandy where he fought and got the Silver Star ... Pvt Reel Leander KIA Sept 44 .
I'm looking forward more info if you find some .
Take care Kathy
|Dominique Potier||John J Layshock|
A friend of mine try to find info about a 325GIR soldier . My friend lives in Normandy and he found a flask with his name and ASN ... forme he was B Co ... do you have Something about him ???
|Steve Patterson||George Walter Patterson|
Thank you for your effort and the connections.
Most, is not all the information shown, has come from my research.
The family tree in FamilySearch showing George's parents is incorrect, which I can show easily from the 1910 Census.
That being said I very much appreciate the effort.
I have just reviewed your virtual cemeteries. I am very impressed. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Added by Al on Mar 08, 2017 3:45 PM
Kathy, Thank you for the email. I wrote you the longest email in return and even tried to send. But it was returned to me. But I was thanking you and telling you how I appreciate you and all you do. Pat
Sorry about the duplicate. I will try to go back and see if I can find to retake pictures to add to the original memorial. I never intentionally make a duplicate,. I always look first but for some reason the names don't always show up. Thanks for catching the duplicate.
Added by vande on Feb 26, 2017 7:47 AM
|Pat Berel||Oxley and Lewing Edits Requested|
Kathy, I did accept one of the edits you had sent as to the Sr being added to Hosea Lewing. But for the name of my great grandmother Louisiana Lewing having a middle name of Elizabeth I did not accept. There are many family trees on the web now with many mistakes or just information added to them that has no documentation. If you have any documentation besides family trees added on the web, I will be delighted to add the name as that would be new information for my family tree. And the other edit for her birth being in Florien, La I did not accept. Her father's homeplace was near Ft. Jesup, Louisiana and the family cemetery for the Oxley's was started in the vicinity of that area. Louisiana is buried in Pine Knott which is one of the local cemeteries near Fisher, Florien and Many where many of the Lewings and kin are interred. Of all the years of searching several of the family members have not been successful in finding the name of her mother who from family stories was Native American. Again if you can help me with documentation on her birth place I would be so happy! I'm always elated to find new information that is supported concerning my family. Thanks for your help and you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like.
|Kevin Frankenfield||Richard Lloyd Frankenfield|
Memorial 66355188 is linked to the wrong parents.
His parents are Herbert Lloyd Frankenfield and Edna Everitt English.
William Forrest Frankenfield and Verna Mae Kester are my grandparents, Lloyd who passed in 2013 and Kenneth in 2005 are two of their children. The third, my father is still living.
If you have any questions about the Frankenfield's feel free to contact me.
Hi there Kathy,
I too have a soft spot for veterans and love to maintain their memorials, making them as special and personalized as I can.
Even with the number of memorials I have, I check in on them daily and am working to make them as thorough as possible. They all have meaning to me.
I will transfer this over to you and know you will honor him.
|[View all messages...]|