Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
|Candie Freeman (#46495666)|
| || member for 16 years, 1 month, 7 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I am a native of Cabell County, WV, born and raised, and a 1998 graduate of Marshall University with a BSN in nursing.|
Of all the things I take pleasure with, genealogy is my passion. It has been my hobby for over 25 years.
Most of my entries on FAG were done before they added the update to link parents and spouse. I work on adding this information every day. Please DO NOT take the photos I've posted and add them to your family tree on Ancestry.com. These are my photos and taking them without my permission is stealing and against the law. Please do no post death certificate taken from WV Culture web site to my entries on FAG.
|Messages left for Candie Freeman (544)||[Leave Message]|
|Sandy Cline (Littlejohn)||RE: Raymond Humphreys|
Oh Thank You! I sent findagrave an email about it last month, but didn't check it again. I've never been to that edit section.
|Rodney Wright||UNa Virginia Mc Callister|
Ashley Amarinthia The name of the people I'm trying to contact is GraveWalkers and one of the memorial #'s is 157314721 (Una Virginia McCallister Leake). I can't access Grave finder now for some reason, I'm thinking the site might be down. Ashley Amarinthia
Does anyone know if there is a way to contact someone on FindAGrave if they have their messages turned off?
I found a couple that has memorials for many of my family members, and I can't figure out how to contact them to see about having the memorials transferred.
Their profile on FindAGrave says to contact them via Email, but the email isn't listed.
|Jennifer Ellis||RE: Jack Smith|
|Carolyn Hunt||Myrtle H. Lambe #107482031|
Please transfer Myrtle H. Walters Lambe to me, she is my Aunt (my father's sister). Thanks, Carolyn Walters Hunt
|Sue Hale Sheppard||M. Crowder #181688504|
Thank you for sending me the info fo M. Crowder #181688504. I am curious if you have a connection to that family.
|Sandy Cline (Littlejohn)||RE: James Edlow Kent|
|Rita Holmes||BUREN FERGUSON Find A Grave Memorial# 13614522|
Birth: Feb. 13, 1859
West Virginia, USA
Death: Feb. 25, 1930
West Virginia, USA
Buren was the son of Oceander Ferguson & Mary Porter according to his death certificate; howerver his mother's name may be Serena. His wife's name was also Mary Porter. Last residence was 321 30th Street in Huntington.
DESCENDANTS OF OCEANDER FERGUSON AND SERRENA E SMITH
1) Jessee FERGUSON (b. 4/30/1860 Wayne Co)
2) Mary F FERGUSON (b. 1861/1863 Wayne Co); m. 8/14/1891 to James M. "Jim" ADKINS)
3) Nancy FERGUSON (b. 7/1861-1863 Wayne Co)
4) Safrona (Frona) FERGUSON (b. 1864 Wayne Co WV); m. ROSS (?) (d. EST 1870-1963)
5) David “Dave” FERGUSON (b. 1866 Wayne Co); m. Nancy A. SANOM)
6) Cynthia FERGUSON (b. 1868 Wayne Co); m. ______ BAKER (d. EST 1902-1964)
7) Almeda FERGUSON (b. 1870 Wayne Co); m. ____________
8) Hester Ann FERGUSON (b. 1872 Wayne Co)
9) Margaret (Margarette) FERGUSON (b. 11/9/1874; Wayne Co; twin)
10) Fisher FERGUSON (b. 11/9/1874; Wayne Co; twin)
11) Noah FERGUSON (b. 11/01/1875 Wayne Co; d. 7/10/1941 Huntington, Cabell Co WV; age 65; buried 7/12/1941 Heath Creek Cemetery) m. 8/5/1897 to Buna (Burney/Bussy) DAVIS (b. 1876)
a) Gracy FERGUSON (b. 5/19/1898)
b) Jessee FERGUSON (b. 3/1900 d. 10/27/1901 Wayne Co)
c) Isia FERGUSON (b. 5/11/1902)
d) Noah FERGUSON JR (b. 3/3/1904 d. 1979)
e) Ethel FERGUSON (m. ____ BORTON; lives in NC)
f) Kay FERGUSON (m. _____ HAMBLEN; lives in NC)
12) George W FERGUSON (b. 5/1876/1877 Wayne Co); m. 12/27/1904 to Mary L. FERGUSON
13) Sarah Ann FERGUSON (b. 8/25/1878 Wayne Co); m. 4/17/1899 in Cabell Co WV to Leander (Lee) ALIFF
14) BUREN FERGUSON (b. 2/13/1859 Wayne Co.; d. 2/25/1930 Cabell Co WV; buried Highland Cemetery, Saltwell Road, Huntington, Cabell Co WV) m. 10/28/1886 toMARY PORTER (b. 7/1859 Wayne Co WV; d. 6/01/1951 Huntington, Cabell Co WV of Acute Upper Respiratory Infection; Buried: 3 JUN 1951 Highland Cemetery, Huntington, Cabell Co WV; Residence: 1951 3976 Grapevine Road, Huntington, WV); Buren was the oldest child; (Mary was d/o William Porter (b. ABT 1811 KY) and Loucinda (Lucy) ADKINS; she had a sister named Margaret (Peggy) Porter who married Benjamin F. FERGUSON (s/o Edmund FERGUSON AND Mary Levon ADKINS); Last residence was 321 30th Street in Huntington.
|Sue Hale Sheppard||Gay Bockway #119114816|
Thank you for accepting the edit to link Gay Bockway #119114816 to her parents.
I would be pleased if you would go to my Bio and visit my parents' memorials by clicking on their links.
|Pam Tenney Mitchell||Opha Cutright|
I only put in his site. Please contact the other person who created his wife's for the corrections you suggested. Thanks
|Sheila M||Susan Byus|
Susan Chapman Buys first husband was Joshua Sawyers....has an S on the end.
Added by Sheila M on Aug 05, 2017 9:46 AM
|[View all messages...]|