Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
|Linda Harwell (#47129105)|
| || member for 8 years, 5 months, 4 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Linda Harwell (85)||[Leave Message]|
|Sandra Burgess Robertson||RE: Thomas Pinkney Stovall (son of David Joseph Stovall, Jr.)|
Children of David Joseph Stovall and Susan Barnett are:
1. Thomas Pinckney Stovall, b. 21Apr1823 in TN; d. 12Oct1894 in TX. Find A Grave#44039855. Married Matilda Harder Gillis; Fannie Wright
2. Richard Lewis Stovall b. 23Jan1825 TN d. 17Jun1888 (TS) Rose Hill Cem, Kaufman Co., TX, Find A Grave#19456829 [m. ] Susan Tankersly SON of Richard Lewis Stovall: Stovall, Dr Andrew Jackson, Jr 19455659 b. Feb. 23, 1857 d. Dec. 3, 1924
3. Frances M. Stovall, b. 1827 AL. [m.28Nov1850] Nancy Jane Lindsey in Ittawamba Co.. MS (9 childrn) I incorrectly told you that Frances Marion was born in TN. It was Richard Lewis and Francis was born in AL.
4. Elijah George Stovall b. 21Mar1829 AL d. 14Mar1891 Kaufman Co., TX. Find A Grave#44039168 Rose Hill Cemetery
5. John Calvin Stovall, b. 22Dec1830 AL, d. 02Jun1899 Etowah County, AL. Find A Grave#81911124
6. Christopher Charles Stovall, b. 1835 AL d. after 1910 Greer, OK.
7. Martha "Mattie" E. Stovall, b. 18Jan1836, Alabama, d. Aug1879 Bur. Rose Hill Cem. Find A Grave 19457059; [m.1851] James Tyre Mackey b. 06May1833 d. 10Apr1909, Elmo Cemetery, Kaufman County, TX (second wife Nancy Clemantine)
8. Alfred B. Stovall, b. 1839, Itawamba Co., MS d. May 22,1864 VA KIA Civil War Find A Grave#10503943
9. Andrew J. Stovall, Dr., b. 28Aug1843, Itawamba Co., MS d. May 28, 1919 Hardin Co., TX. Find A Grave 95351264 [m. ] Frances Woodward
10. William James Stovall b. 06Mar1845 MS d.14Mar1937 Oakland Mem. Park, Terrell, Kaufman Co., TX [m. ?] Find A Grave 44028980
11. Isaac Jorial “Rial” Stovall, b. 11Mar1849 Itawamba Co., MS d. 25Jun1895, Kaufman Co., TX. Find A Grave 44039548. Married Sarah Reeves Stovall
Daughter of David Joseph & Mary E. Mackey Thigpen b.1829 TN d. 1947 Kaufman Co., TX:
Theodosia Emeline Stovall Crawley Adams b. 1861 TN d. 1947 TX Find A Grave 15889347
I believe his lst wife was Susan Barnett. Some researchers say Susan Stockton but the only Susan Stockton I found married a Kyle in MS in 1843. I have not found a marriage record (probably TN) but I am still looking. David's brother Josiah and his widowed mother also married Barnetts. I hope I have my facts straight. My computer crashed last year and I lost a lot of documents and have had to recoup info.
|Sandra Burgess Robertson||Thomas Pinkney Stovall|
I have found that Census records indicate that "Pink" was born in Tennessee (probably Giles County) as was his brother Francis Marion. The record indicates the next four children were born in Alabama (Lawrence County) and the next four children were born in Mississippi. His father, David Joseph, Jr. born in Georgia, moved to Giles County, TN with his widowed mother and the rest of the family. David's mother and at least one brother are buried in Bee Spring Cemetery, Giles County. One of the four born in Alabama was my 2.great grandfather, John Calvin Stovall.
|Doris Haynes||RE: Stanley|
|Doris Haynes||RE: Stanley|
Linda, you sent me a message on 4 Sept, 2015 asking about Stanley family in Kaufman County, TX. I did not find any connection in my tree at the time. I can't find that message in my Trash.
I've recently matched on 23andMe to a Stanley descendant who found our line back to very early England. I would like to get in touch with them again, if you still have access to their address.
Doris Pyle Haynes
|Danny Driesel||Phillis may Stanley Harwell Dailey|
Phillis looking for where she is buried at. Can you help me
|Owl-Find-Sam-Taylor-Atkins||Elamanza A Fultz|
Hello. I am not related to this woman but while searched for something else I did come across her obituary and uploaded it onto her find a grave. I hope you dont mind. Lacinda
|Johnny Meek||Mem#63555406 Ticia Meek|
Was she married to both S.J. Irvin Cunningham and Hickmon Meeks?
|Babs||Pleasant Ridge Cemetery|
Mason Cordelia Norwood Harwell #53261753 is a duplicate of #7949603, which was added first by Ken Norwood, and should be deleted. We have some other duplicates in this cemetery, which I am trying to get deleted, as findagrave does not approve duplicates and it also causes mix-ups along the way. Thank you.
Added by Babs on Nov 28, 2015 7:49 PM
|Dorothy Duke Rhodes||RE: Postens|
thank you for posting it. helped me immensely.
|Dorothy Duke Rhodes||Postens|
Are you related to the Postens buried in Antioch cemetery in Kaufman county TX?
Did you personally survey the cemetery?
Appreciate any help you can give me.
Dorothy Duke Rhodes
|[View all messages...]|