Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
|Star Kline (#46964248)|
| || member for 9 years, 9 months, 18 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I seek dead people! My family lines are Cragle, Dobson, Doll, Engler, Eva, Jackson, Koch, Oakes, Rustay, and Thompson, primarily from northeast PA. Please contact me if you see that we have a relative in common. I also create memorials for others who are not my relatives, and I'd be happy to transfer them to anyone interested in maintaining them. Please request transfers by clicking "Edit" within the memorial, then clicking "Suggest any other correction or addition" and stating that you want a transfer.|
Please visit the memorial for my nephew, Tony Lutz.
♥ Happy Angel Day to:
Erma Hoover - Oct. 18
Deborah Coolbaugh - Oct. 18
Margaret Readler - Oct. 20
♥ Happy Birthday to:
my Grandpa, WWI veteran - Oct. 20
Marvin Burrus - Oct. 22
If you have time, I always appreciate any visits to my special angels and This Week's Angels.
♥ My Dad and My Mom
♥ Grandma and Grandpa (Happy Birthday, Grandpa!)
♥ Aunt Ada and Uncle Charlie
♥ Aunt Frossine and Uncle Billy
Thanks to these Angels on earth for generously sponsoring my family memorials. Please visit their memorials:
* sniksnak (Suse) sponsored 19 veterans: Pvt Isaiah Dailey (Civil War), Sgt George Engler, PFC Roy Derr, Pvt Frederick Andress, and Pvt Orange Sterner (WWI), Sgt Charles Ackerman, Sgt Harry Hunsinger, Sgt William Gallagher, Sgt Clark Grassley, Corp James Dailey, Corp Harry Killian, PFC Jack Donnell, Ralph Cragle, and Beulah Donnell (WWII), Sgt Donald Kershner and Pvt Edward DeHaven (Korean War), Sgt. David Trescott, Sgt Philip Ferro, Jr., & Irvin Duffy (Vietnam War).
* Diane Miller sponsored Barry Booth, Linda Sult, and 6 veterans: Tom Powell - WWII POW, Sgt Henry DeHaven - WWII, Corp George Rumpilla - WWII, Corp Gary Hoats - Korean War, Pvt Jerry Rustay - Vietnam War, & David Rustay - Navy veteran.
* Matthew Jenkins sponsored Jane Wharton and 4 Purple Heart recipients: Charles Cobleigh (Vietnam War), Corp "Doc" Zdanavage (Korean War), Fred Ruckle (WWII), & Corp George Rumpilla (WWII)
* Rest in God's Grace (Rosetta) sponsored Ryan & Brett Newman, and John Cragle - Army veteran
* PME, who sponsored two veterans who never came home: Harry Hunsinger (WWI) & Sgt Claude Engler (Korean War)
* M. Richards sponsored Maria Baumeister & Jesse Edwards
* Barbara in California sponsored two casualties of WWII: Lieut Louis McCool & Lieut Lawrence McCool
* purple-lady (Ruth) sponsored Corp Harlan Rilk, who gave his life during the Vietnam War
* TxOma (Sue) sponsored Leonard James, who gave his life during WWI
* Diana sponsored my uncle, Edwin Booth
* The McGibbon Family sponsored Martha Geist, who served in the U.S. Army Nurse Corps
* sr/ks sponsored Clyde Thompson
* Maggie sponsored Francis Peters
* Jeff Patt sponsored Beth Welliver
* Merrilee Perry sponsored Marcia Jones
* Susanna Webber Lewis sponsored Elizabeth Ace
|Find A Grave Friends|
1 who lives In ..., A Golden Girl, A Marine Daught..., Algernon and Co..., Alice Morton, Alisohn - Highl..., Allison Ford, Always lovingly..., Always~Saffron&..., Amy Wolfe, Angel, Angel of Flower..., Anna, AnnetteH, Anonymous, AR, Arleta💕, Attilio Angelon..., Barbara Hunnicu..., Barbara in Cali..., [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Star Kline (572)||[Leave Message]|
|Enoch Clarke||RE: Thank You|
Thank you so much for thinking of my Mom. It was so much appreciated and thanks also for your very kind words...May God continue to keep you and your family...
|Keeper of the Stars||Raymond Hebert|
Hi Star,I wanted to thank you for the sweet visits to my dad's memorial page. He's only been gone for two months but the tokens and kind words left for him are so healing. Bless you for your kindness! Susan♥
|Kathryn J McCloud||Emory and Mary Moxley|
Thank you so much for making the edits to these memorials and for linking them to those of their family members.
|Francesca Josephin||grandpa Frank|
Dear Madam,thank you very much for remembering my dear Grandpa Frank on his Angel Day on JUly 24th.It means a lot for me and I'm very thankful.May God bless you
|Rest in God||Thank you|
So nice of you to add to my day with thoughtful birthday wishes. Really appreciate it.
|Donna Beem or Donna Marie pethel beem💕||Thank you!!!|
I appreciate your kind words and so nice of you. I truly miss my husband.God bless you!☺
I was working on the Teeter family today and found a mistake in one of your listings. Raymond Teeter #105366591 you have listed as son of Henry and Harriet Teeter and brother to Luther Stevens Teeter. He is actually the son of Luther Stevens and Mary Edith Teeter. Thanks for making the correction.
Added by Norene on Jul 07, 2017 5:29 PM
Happy Birthday Star! Have a great day and greater tomorrow's!
|Lu Ann||Happy Birthday!|
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day.
Added by Lu Ann on Apr 03, 2017 8:01 AM
|Barb J "John 3:16"||HAPPY BIRTHDAY|
Wishing you a wonderful day!
|[View all messages...]|