Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
| || member for 13 years, 3 months, 13 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Paul1957 (74)||[Leave Message]|
|Neil Hawkins||RE: Lake Ronkonkoma|
I'll contact Aislin.
|Neil Hawkins||Lake Ronkonkoma|
I have a confusing situation I hope you can shed some light on. I noticed you have created memorials in Lake Ronkonkoma Cemetery and posted a photo in Methodist Episcopal Church Cemetery at Lake Ronkonkoma.
Are these by any chance the same cemetery? There are only 17 memorials in ME and nearly half are duplicated in Lk R including the one you posted a photo for (6934871).
I haven't been able to find any records for ME except here on Find a Grave. Just thought you might have some insight on the problem.
|ranny||Alvera Theresa Moretine Reggio|
Thanks for the updates!
Randy O'Guin, ranny Find A Grave 47208269
Added by ranny on May 15, 2017 7:25 AM
|JanMary||RE: John & Tabitha Everitt|
Thank you, Paul. You're very kind!I appreciate it!
Added by JanMary on Feb 19, 2017 3:24 PM
|Cyndi Bennett||RE: Melvin Garner|
Hi, Paul. This is a very convoluted trail but here are the sources I've used to come to this conclusion. The records are available on Ancestry.com and Familysearch.org.
1. Iowa birth records for Melvin Eugene Pawelski on 1 Apr 1913 in Davenport, Scott Co., Iowa, to Steave Powelski and Mabel Natron as well as on 1 Apr 1912 to Steve Pawelski and Mabel Nation.
2. Marriage of Mabel Estine (Nation) Pawelski to Andrew Mack Garner on 16 Jul 1918 in St. Joseph, Berrien Co., Michigan.
3. 1930 census for Manhattan, New York Co., New York, lists Jean Garner, age 34, born in Indiana, with sons Charles Garner, age 18, born in Indiana, and Melvin Garner, age 17, born in Iowa. I believe Jean Garner is the same person as Mabel Estine (Nation) Pawelski Garner.
4. Indiana birth record for Charles Stephen Pawelski on 14 Aug 1911 in Laporte, Laporte Co., Indiana, to Stephen J Pawelski and Mabel Nowak. I believe this to be the same person Mabel Nation.
5. Marriage of Charles S Pawelski to Marjorie G Kuchler on 17 Sep 1930 in Manhattan, New York.
6. U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, for Kenneth Charles Garner dated 15 Sep 1994 showing parents as Charles S Garner and Marjorie G Kuchler, [establishing that Charles S Garner and Charles S Pawelski are the same person]
7. Social Security Death Index for Melvin E. Garner gives birthdate as 1 Apr 1913.
To add to the confusion, records show that Stephen J. Pawelski later went by Stephen J. Pine and finally Stanley Joseph Pine, which is the name on his death certificate showing his parents as Joseph Powelski and Rose Lesich.
|Sandy Schem||My Aunt Dottie|
I am the daughter of Raymond F. Fischer the eldest son of Jeannette and Walter Fischer. Gerald was my father's brother. I am the first grandchild. For reasons I do not know, after so many years we didn't see or hear from the Gerald Fischer family. My grandmother and grandfather used to visit us in New Haven, Ct. I never saw Uncle Gerry or Uncle Buzzy (Walter)after we left L.I. Uncle Bobby came to my house several times in CT. I spoke to him shortly before he died. I also got to talk to Uncle "Buzzy" before he died.
As for Uncle Gerry I didn't get to talk to him, but I knew his son Lawrence (we called him Skippy)when he was just a little fellow. His Mom, Aunt Dottie, was so pretty, quiet and such a very kind lady, I wished we could have kept in contact. Can you tell me who you are in relation to our family? I am doing the Genealogy of our family and this would be helpful information.
|Marty||Roger Hall transfer|
Thank you so much Paul, for the transfer of my Uncle Roger Hall, very much appreciated...
Marty Boyd Campbell
Added by Marty on Nov 30, 2016 10:10 AM
|Aislin||RE: Steven Miskisky|
When saw you had deleted yours I went ahead and made one. If these are family let me know and I'll transfer them all over.
Added by Aislin on Nov 09, 2016 10:39 AM
|Aislin||RE: Steven J. Miskisky|
Yes, I figured it would be easier to change the date and have you add the obituary for the son than to keep pestering you to link here and then there for the father. Thanks for your help Paul.
Added by Aislin on Nov 09, 2016 4:51 AM
|Buddy Leech||Robert James "Bob" Rohrbach|
Many thanks for transferring Find A Grave Memorial# 19369527 to me. That is much appreciated.
|[View all messages...]|